Tuesday, August 11, 2009

How Often Is It Safe To Use Nasal Spray

First Half IM and Ironman 70.3 Lake

I
enrolled in the longest triathlon is done in this country, is called Guayasman and travel 1.9km swim, 90km cycling and jogging 21.1Km distance gives 70.3 (that means 70.3 miles or 113km) or HIM ( Half Ironman).

will be my first experience competing in triathlon, I'll see how the body responds.
will seek to get beyond some time off.
is my test to 11 months to go to Switzerland to Zurich IronMan.

I completed several long distance, the most memorable are the Laps at Cotopaxi and Huairasinchi, but this will be totally different and the loneliness of not being in a team but with one's thoughts is very important. Now

not charge a camelback of iluiones, but I have a trisuit full of gratitude to my friends and a bike full of dreams. It will be a solo trip, will go to another city to run ...

As I have said several times: "Mind Cold Burning Heart"

win I'll get myself, and see if someone takes a picture as good as this February Huaira:



That very well and spend less than a week of running.


A hug


Gandha

0 comments:

Post a Comment