Sunday, August 2, 2009

Give Me Someshine Wording



Greetings Today I keep getting ready for the Triathlon Guayasman, and decided that 're good to go into open water and tested in waves; armé trip to Lake San Pablo.

The other partner in this adventure is incredibly shuffled out of the blue but a great friend and sister acolyte me to swim in the lake. Travel
Sunday
very cool, with beautiful scenery and watching the Cotopaxi and Cayambe and reach the great lake of San Pablo. After getting a boat to accompany this crazy trying to survive a rather wild waves to the boat (6 people) was meserse.

Results:

- The Wet Suit works great, except I have to see either velckro sure not to irritate my neck.
- The glasses are excellent UV ProteXion
- Water 15 degrees Celsius for more Wet Suit there is terrible.
- Swallow lots of water and strong waves make you repay the full breakfast lake
- Freestyle is best to move forward, but if I need to lower my heart rate increases, chest and let better targeted aid.


Suffering waves and cold water

was not my best swim, but it was a great experience and valuable training, insurance for IronMan return.

The effort required for a meal after



After swimming and eating, and smiling : P


Million thanks to those who accompanied me and now at 2 weeks of Guayasman ... May the force be with me. A hug




Gandha

0 comments:

Post a Comment