Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dualit Toaster Repair Element

packed their bags


My bike in one of the tests for transition

The decision to go to the meek to take the longest triathlon is organized in this country was not made of unexpected This was thought and thoughtful.

I always caught the attention of the madmen who make triathlon Swim stick together breathtaking when you see them on video, then by drying them and not even ride their noble bicycle and spend hours in the saddle Give it hit the pedal to the end just to get off, leaving the mechanical horse, either by jogging shoes to end up dead in a grueling trot. Of course I did not think my age would be put in that world (say in a couple of years), enjoying and full of hope, expectation and excitement for my first trip to another city to run a triathlon with a distance is a HIM (half ironman).

I'll get physical solitude facing triathlete having no equipment or supplies in the entire competition. Going it alone against 113km away to suffer and enjoy it at once ... to bring all the friends in the head and heart, these I see often, those who barely see and
who went before me.

Tri-suit, Wet-suit, shoes and everything I use q

No Huaira camelback as in, do not wear cords or equipment in a backpack, is a career with a different concept, challenge human strength in the psyche and the fisicum, not against nature, but in open water, and on the asphalt.


Order and to pack


I travel on this tomorrow morning, raised the Jolly Rogers for being my own captain and decide my course ... Will load a suitcase full of dreams, my bike and wait for me there in the "Pearl of the Pacific."

A for the great, to enjoy this "Do" or path that began in training, and if I did well if tasks will be: Cry in the Do Jo, laugh in the Battle Field. First test match prior to Zurich ... The countdown is running ... 11 months and 2 weeks.


only remained close

And now to the airport ...

Thanks to all who wish me luck, and those who do not, too.

A hug to all


Gandha

0 comments:

Post a Comment