Sunday, May 18, 2008

What Does Ff Sunbeam Blanket

My sweetheart has been awarded; D


Official Blog Kathy21 since he gave this blog the
Good Heart Award

thousand thanks to my panucho Kathy; D Like any blogger award, comes with a meme:

6 things I like:
  • The smell of rain.
  • Go in my car listening to my music loud I just like me xD
  • Read
  • Hugging my friends (though not as much as I wanted)
  • Daydreaming That made me cuddling in her hair
6 Things I dislike:
  • Make Cola
  • When I play long trips (over 2 days) in my work
  • thousand times That I remember the things I know I have to do
  • miss the people I love
  • fresh cucumber
  • Having
unkempt hair
One color: Blue
A number : 1
A book: Angels and Demons .
A song: Flying your arms ♥
A food: Pizza
Dessert: No special
A film: Shrek 1, 2 and 3 xD
Wait Day: the night ... late!
A reference in your life: In 2006
A History: 2002
A symbol of fiction: The arrival of Hercólubus
A coffee: Mocacchino
Blogs forums or chat?: Blog and Twitter, D
Projects: Too many ;-)
Are you happy?: I am very very happy
Dare you say your age?: Yep, I have 26 years old; D

This house gives blogger The Good Heart Award to:

Kikyta's Blog
Nihil However
calo I do not look soft
Najla

and finally ... To all my fellow bloggers ...

I love you!


PD-not if you have noticed I am a bit ... ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment