Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pinnacle Tv Card, I Get An Gray Screen

Twitter not learn in school ... Why

There are things that teachers can not explain to our students. This happened in msn:

* Student * says Prof
q is the Twitterpalooza ?

* Student * says:
q is that?

Elianni (*) says:
jejejejeje ... An event I was invited but is in Barquisimeto

Elianni (*) says:
So I do not know if

* Student * says:
If I put in Google to see q q but says it was meet every twintter q are not such people jejeje

Elianni (*) says:
...!

literally was like the bird when put piche twitter:

PD-

my student's name was omitted to avoid problems xD
lopnísticos
P.D2 .- The "event" lasted for serious and professional sound to my students, what your teacher will tell go to another state pa go drinking with "such people"? LOLOLOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment