Sunday, May 4, 2008

Watch Ross Kemp On Gangs Rio

Why me? LOL!


There are times when you really DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENS TO THE WORLD CARAJOS ME! Hahahaha! De pana

I am taking with good humor (even if I had more of a tantrum), but these days I have felt ... Displaced! put it in some way ... Does my sign is inadequate in some house? Because I do not think it is normal ...

It has damaged my pc ... With the blessed trimardecíos blackouts ... First thought was the source of power, exchange it, replace the regulator and it turns out NO!! Apart from that, my cousin who also is supposed to work, the caption did nothing! Of course, being in my hands -.- "(By the way ... When my pc is back at home will put a ups, 2 controllers, 3 guards refrigerator, an air-conditioning, a necklace of garlic, another lemons and a card of Jose Gregorio Hernandez).

The work took the measurements and other data for the new uniform and guess who would not warned! So, the only employee of the company that still has no uniform is Stephanie of Jesus, that is ... yo!

Other than that, we were assigned to advisors new pen drives ... Of course ... All but one came ... YES, MINE!

On the occasion of 100 years of the company, also gave us watches. You guessed ... That was not me ...

In my house my mom gave the annual attack of "Let's tear down half the house and rebuild" So it seemed to change the living room floor and staircase, which was necessary for both descoñetar catorrazos hanging down to areas with blunt objects ... That day, I especially troubled work and all I wanted was sleep ... You can imagine how relaxing it was -.- "

On the other hand, the magazine abnormal product of the demolition to the one which caused allergy was me! Mucus eats me! Not to mention

that as they are installing granite steps, I can not climb, and I'm leaning on my brother's room until the butt 'and floor to dry thoroughly

-.- Today, when I went to a pleasant Sunday lunch with my family The Waiter mamapipe not score my food, so I brought it, but a thousand years later when he formed a fart to type, which was the last he finished eating, and it almost choking because they all wanted to go and I just was in the middle: (

For all this and more, I wonder ...

WHY ME?

0 comments:

Post a Comment