Thursday, December 16, 2010

Raven Riley Kate Playground

Cozumel, ... a fascinating island (with image) my first IRONMAN

Greetings dear readers and visitors I have already

photos of the competition, and here they are:

Cozumel Ironman 2010, November 28 ... 3.8Km Smiw, Bike 180 km, Run 42.2Km



Chankanaab Bay, instead of swimming and bike park


Swim in the crystal clear turquoise waters and coral


2500
crazy that we began in swimming



Cycling, crosswind



Fighting the wind and the damp heat



Beautiful island, really a phenomenal place



The supplies were great, wonderful volunteers


My first marathon, enjoy and suffer in 42Km
the


many emotions, anger eliminated in that cry on arrival



IRONMAN FINISHER



But true is what he writes who introduced me triathlon and a great person, Raul: "the be Ironman is not a goal is a way. "It was a very hard road with many difficulties, but I enjoyed it and that day was the icing; hard way not only for training but for equipment, costs, passage planning, etc.

Many thanks to all who have made this possible.


I hope you enjoy A hug



Gandha

0 comments:

Post a Comment