Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Shemale Cruising Spots In Mumbai

Force Wind Gone are the 09 '

Greetings to you all ...

2009 has Elapsed and is in its final days, and there is always time to look back, a retrospective of last year, a sort of mental summary of the 12 months that had the label '09.

2009 has given many international surprises, including a Nobel Peace Prize who sends more troops to foreign soil, and growing authoritarianism in several countries of our continent, but bueh, that one can read in many other places .

My vineyard, no stranger to it has gone through these 364 days (no one yet), and I set the footprint of the walker, which will not be stepped on, to my own way, my "Do".

in the intellectual or mental, I read some interesting books, and I started writing my thesis for graduation, but in September I received a news that I froze and froze all the wings with who was: my supervisor resigned from the university ... And so had to go looking to decide and agree to direct my work, for worse news, another professor of the specialty also resigned, but bueh, and finally I have a director, working very advanced, and in the coming months, certainly defend this case before any court that I present.

But there was a maximum of old, going back to Greece, to read: "healthy mind in a healthy body." And as from February this year challenged human strength, and searched my body go healthier every time, I came by coincidence on the run: Huairasinchi (Quichua for "Power of Wind", which is the highest adventure race in the world (which at the height in meters above sea level reached). It was a hard journey of 230km in cross-country trekking, mountain biking, ropes and kayaking, all with map and compass orientation. I tested my strength tired, cold, pain, and my knowledge guidance (GPS is prohibited), and thank God, I passed the test. After 3 days of competition, very little sleep and cross the Andes in my country from east to west and reach the coastal plain. It was the best adventure race, which appears from the same 2009 as valid for the Adventure Race World Series, which demonstrates their level.

finish a race of this magnitude, with the mind in order, and the body with a good feeling (within the fatigue involved) showed me that it is a race that challenges the physical and mental strength of man, but at the finish one can know many more challenges. I thought that the Tour of Coto was enough and was thinking of a Huairasinchi 5-year term, but life gives you those good surprises and I totally fell in love with the sport of long distances. So much so that as you read to my friend Raul, with his challenge of the end of the Lanzarote Iron Man (which successfully met) I was bitten by the poison of triatlhon. Under his leadership as a civilian trained for Guayasman, including one for 3-week drop by a condition (whether high uric acid in the blood sport that I do a lot of sports, and do not drink nearly bueh, that's life .)

Guayasman The challenge came in August, after an interesting development, not as good as would have liked, but with all the moods and illusions higher than ever. It was my first triathlon, and direct baptized one of 113km, ie 1 / 2 Iron Man The heat welcomed us, and along with Raul, Juan Carlos, Rubi, Mario, Christian and Mery (who do not yet know ) We gave him 2 laps to swim in the lake completing 1900m swim, 2 laps 90km cycling and doing 3 rounds of completing the 21.1 km trot .. I just had fun, I enjoyed the race was hard, heat raged, but was in what I like, long distances ... where what matters is also the head. And big surprise, 3rd 20-24 age category. For a debut was only dreamed of, and definitely got me. Using

a break from the sport, along'm a fan of the Liga Deportiva Universitaria de Quito, and really enjoyed seeing how he won the Cup Winners Cup Inter Porto Alegre, and was forging a king of hearts Ecuador and the Pacific. Then came a Copa Sudamericana campaign, had great faith in the team, but also fierce rivals. It passed without convincing first round, and reached the quarter, which was passed with great difficulty, to a very difficult Velez. The semifinal was a dream, despite playing the second leg with a handicap of 1 goal against Uruguay River turned the match and thrashed like never before even team, a festival that had a single party White House Stadium . It was time for the Wonder of Pontian in less than 18 months of hosting another continental final, truly the other half of the glory, and coincidencialmetne against the same opponents they beat to win the Libertadores 08 '. Flu Brazil came with the blood in the eye with the desire for Vendetta, and despite a promising start for Rio with an early goal, came out the mystique and the snow-white breed and soared and thrashed. The stadium was crazy, the best of it was to share such a great end to my boys Byron and Vini. Now playing the game back, that despite losing by 3 goals, the difference of 4 obtained in Quito, led the league again lift the trophy at the legendary Maracana. Guardo fondly entries Sudamericana campaign, now if League is the King of Cups.

Next target was set at the Triathlon de Paracas, Peru, the same distance 113km. The trouble was that at the invitation of a man who ran out teammate entered the Cotopaxi Tour (cycling Motan) and a seemingly harmless fall knee got swollen and the tendon cross Worryingly, I had to leave the race and 2 weeks before competing in Peru, was in doubt whether it would, xq at first could not walk properly.

came the day of travel and to meet in Lima and who are unforgettable and dear friends, Raul again, Rodmy, Robert and Joseph ... the group of triathletes were crazy and D day approached, it inevitably came on 13 December. That day my knee still felt resentful, even though the heart and muscle sensations were fine. We had to gamble and water ducks, along with other Ecuadorians, Chileans, and several places to swim 1900m in the Pacific Ocean, then ride Through a journey through the desert's 90km and jogging too ... A hard triathlon, water, chopped, very serious wind on the bike and jogging, which was to end, my knee said no more at Km 2, but the stubborn and persistence are stronger; kept walking legs, trotting sections to reach the goal, na hour later than it would have been if I hurt on the trot, but finished. And yet, with international podium category 18-24 years! It had been a race to learn to cope with extreme suffering, a lot of pain located, and although the body called forward, the joint stop calling, and yet crossed that line made me a finisher yet again.

And just what counts highlight of my 2009, there were great moments like Charly García concert, meet new and really close friends, but I have summarized the most important for me this year.

I hope that his have been if not excellent in learning and good balance. I get along great friends, people in the soul and the desire in his heart. "Mind Cold, Burning Heart."

Thanks everyone: AnaCrix, Edu, to IPAB, to Byron, Vini, Raul, Roberth to Rodmy to Pentapodologa Rossy, Nita, Joseph, Fabian, Joy, Charles Suasnavas , Ephrem, Paul C., Andre, Saku, to Dring, Roxana, Bonny, Patty LDU, to Albo, Carlos Catch, Nando, Di, Juan Carlos B., Rubin, ... (Sorry if I forget someone) and basically, everyone who read, not read, who are friends, and not more than us or see us very little know how important they are, perhaps not the most significant or the most affectionate, but I, we're going sheltered by the Jolly Rogers who always accompanies me. Thanks for being part of my life and for me at least a little to be part of yours.

A big hug, and challenges for 2010: Graducación of the Faculty of Law, PUCE, and Huairasinchi (Adventure Race) -13, 14 and February 15, "Navy Man (Triathlon 113km)-end of March , Iron Man Switzerland (Iron Man Triathlon full 226Km) -25 July in Zürich, "and to celebrate my birthday: 70.3 Miami Iron Man (Half Iron Man Triathlon 113km or 70.3 My) -30 October in Miami-
These are my big goals for the year and comes to us, and if there other interesting, do not hesitate to throw me and enjoy it. Greetings




Gandha

0 comments:

Post a Comment