Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Best Bra For Cleavage With Small Boobs

113km in Paracas


Rewriting the months, but back.

Greetings to all dear readers

Paracas
This started some time ago when my friend Raul prompted me to register for the Triathlon de Paracas, 113km away, ie Half Iron Man, the location in the Paracas beach, south of Lima in Peru. I'm mad as I signed up and a few weeks after I bought the ticket, I continued training is not as regular as would desired, but was approaching the moment of truth.

In all this I made a mistake when missing two days for the Vuelta al Cotopaxi, agreed to go when one was going to run had an accident that prevented him from making the race. In the first kilometer race apparently had a fall that resulted in nothing serious knee injury, that just two weeks of great challenge for my second Half Iron Man

matter at all, I recovered what I could and I loaded my bags with excitement and enthusiasm, in Lima I met would be an unforgettable group of fellow travelers and career, plus excellent People: Joseph, Raul, Robert and Rodmy. We spent the morning in Lima and in the afternoon route to Paracas, a bleak journey through the desert to which we are accustomed to a green.

armed the night to leave the bikes and for a good meal. The next day he went to sea to try and recognize the bike path, which was too windy. Make a good lunch and kits for competition and the conference for the race, we would do one lap of swimming 900m offshore to the buoy, then 100m parallel to the beach where we hoped and another buoy marking the point where we should return to the beach, transition and 3 laps of 30 km cycling, transition for the last time for 3 laps of 7km of jogging. We went for dinner at a food stall that we went from the first day in Paracas, and prior to any competition: pasta, was a tasty red sauce and noodles with chicken.


delivery kit in competition with a Peruvian-Venezuelan crazy

the day came, a frugal breakfast of banana and orange juice, and the backpack shoulder to the place of race. Dial numbers, leaving the area seamless transition for each discipline does not have the slightest problem. Slip into the wetsuit and heading. Previous nerves, desire, uncertainty and excitement. There in the starting line to share with friends of this great trip, wish us luck and sincere hugs each other prior to the 113km that would be the massacre.

Dan
the whistle and run out on the beach (be careful of the lines there and can sting q) and swim out to sea ... first time competing in the Pacific Ocean and the water was anything but peaceful. No box was too early and then hold the current and waves, cough twice sips of salt water back to the beach and go for the bike.

A transition very well done and climbing on the bike, reattached only 3 turns to pure pedal. The wind really harsh, hard hitting and sometimes cross-head, was really tired pedaling against both wind. Hydration on the bike every 7Km was perfect, although the flavor was fresh moisturizing alone. Arriving by bike and jogging, leave the cycle and jogging shoes went with me to end by 21.1 km.

a trot to forget, in km 2 busted and my injured knee and said no more, my persistence and stubbornness q sections were walking and jogging sections with a grandmother worse than I had rheumatic end of the 113km . The arrival could not even enjoy as it should be hurt much, just wanted to go. For speakers named me as a competitor of Ecuador, a great effort, but I hear distant ... q what hurts me is my knee.


Finisher, with great sacrifice

I like to be the finisher I meet with colleagues from fatigue, with terrible fatigue and all with serious sunburn, back to the hotel and for a good meal, which was well integrated with a barley soda. Hence, the awards ceremony and I knew I was a creditor of the 2nd place of the 18-24 category (in such weather surprises me), the 7h26min too.

Back to disarm bikes, carrying suitcases and again the journey to Lima, arriving at the airport at 2:00 am and wait (nap) until 7:00 am that could do the check-in, and 10h45 to be taking off back home.

A great trip, great travel companions, of whom I said goodbye at the airport in Lima when they took the flight to Guayaquil and I who flew to Quito. Joseph, Raul, thanks Roberth Rodmy and has been one of the best experiences and wonderful to share in the HIM of Paracas. Congratulations to Raul for his tiempazo and podium in one of the toughest categories (30-34).

is a chronicle of lived experience, I took many photos as they do not even camera, but bueh, was enjoyed and met the challenges of being a finisher.

A big hug to all


Gandha

0 comments:

Post a Comment