Saturday, April 30, 2011

Meaning Color Wristband

DA: Journal of the rookie proved he learned to the cat. Day 1

I do not want to start this diary will be with us for the next ten days to thank Gloria and Enrique, or whatever it is, to CineAsia , the opportunity they have given me to go to this International Film Festival of Barcelona d'Author which today has just given his gun goes off. With nerves debutante own hopes not to disappoint those who have placed their trust in him starting the chronicle of an event which, incidentally, also takes its first baby steps. Government as if it were CIU would ask for a confidence so excited for makers of a festival that comes with all the desire and courage of the world to the humble scribe who try to explain. I hope in turn that the pairing with the name I gave to this newspaper have sparked the nostalgia of those who have gray hair and came back in the 80 to double sessions theaters town where rare was the day not scheduled for any martial arts film in addition to another Louie or Bud Spencer and Terence Hill . There was born my passion for cinema east, and my memory snake that sheltered in the shadow of the eagles or ethyl monkeys that sway under the watchful gaze of ferocious tigers have always carried with me, and I do not ever leave me.

And it gets it's debut. Nothing more, nothing less than a film festival in the cultural capital par excellence and above author. One, who is used to pace the outskirts film events wearing his tracksuit and T- Darkness Sitges Festival in 2002 can not help but think that is going to find like a bull in a china shop and modernillo meantime gafapastas urbanite. But as the film critic is a being chameleon par excellence, I bought the Cahiers de Cinema and Directed By this month, I read them as devouring a bestseller and went swiftly to the tail of Aribau cinemas to register now. At the time of registration you are often at the foot ants. Have I left your ID at home? "I sent the data to ask me properly? Do I recognize the photo I sent? A few months ago I was at another festival to the surprise of my accreditation and had been handed over to another journalist who had been supposed to be me. All proved to be a misunderstanding, but raise your hand if you have not found a Kafkaesque situation or another to pick up the card when you can enjoy the unspeakable pleasure of avid moviegoer: watch movies free for several days. We must recognize that in this aspect Cinema Festival d'Author has begun its journey with a very good start. Every journalist has been allowed to invite one person to the screening of the film opening that took place this afternoon. Great detail of who should take careful account other competitions.

But hey, we let the preambles to talk about what really matters, which are the films shown this day. Endless good film proposals that satisfy the most gluttonous cinéfago. Its four sections ( Address, Eastern Promises, and Authorship Asias Catalan), in addition to its retrospective of Guy Maddin and a good selection of short films portend a great vintage not to be missed. Today who come to the starting time could choose to see the opening film: French unimportant Small Lies (2010) or sample the eastern starter menu: China's Apart Together of Wang Quan'an . As the Festival offers the opportunity to experience movies in two passages I have chosen to spruce up and go to the first option. And the truth is I have not gone far from disappointed. If it's 154 minutes were a claim to take things easy and do not start to stop binge sequelae, these little lies without Importance of Guillaume Canet are shown as the ideal outpost for what is to come now. What better welcome to find yourself surrounded by friends in a luxury villa overlooking the sea near Bordeaux, with a glass of local wine in hand and with the big eyes of Marion Cotillard , Which are like two eyes of dawn, welcoming you. A choral film characters with feelings permanently to the surface which speaks of falsehoods, repressed feelings, loneliness, abandonment, love ... these universal themes know how well we treat Film neighboring country. And at the end of the meeting who wanted to could soak the throat with a drink in a local city known. I prefer to pick me up so we can write this my first delivery with the simplicity that characterizes me.

And tomorrow we expect a super-duper late: Hong Sang-soo and Jerzy Skolimowski , or whatever it is, Oki's Movie and Killing Essential, the new proposals of two teachers of the seventh art that will certainly not disappoint.

Whether you plan to shop around these days in Barcelona, \u200b\u200byou know you have a must not to be missed. To enjoy good movies!, Which unfortunately is not something that we enjoy every week.

For now this is all from Barcelona. Critic rookie threads into his inexperience and said goodbye to everyone until tomorrow.

Good night!

Francisco Nieto
CineAsia

0 comments:

Post a Comment