Sunday, October 31, 2010

Unusual Design Suitcases

. Juliet Ruiz in Buenos Aires Photo and more

Buenos Aires Photo



The "quick picture" of Juliet Ruiz in the 6th edition of Buenos Aires Photo

Fast-paced and daring, the work of artist Juliet Ruiz Tucuman can be seen at the fair Buenos Aires Photo, which will run from 28 to 31 of this month at the Palais de Glace.

; ; Stand of the art production Rolf Ruiz
Art exhibit Hidden Garden series, produced by photo-etching in motion that plays with a high speed image captures the lens of a camera. Although this is only the beginning of his work, then use the etching technique embodied in different metals. In his work, the art teacher recovered parts of the province of Tucuman think might miss, like cottages, landings and scenery cane year after year are more urbanized.

Ruiz's participation will be in the framework of the institutional presence of the art production Rolf Art, in the sixth edition of Buenos Aires Photo sustain artistic matrix interior.

Draft Rolf exhibition is to bring Art Acculturation and the languages \u200b\u200bof visual arts photography: photography black and white - color photo, photography with audio, photo-engraving, and photo ceramic. It also presents the contrast and the combination of large format, medium and small. In addition to Ruiz, are involved in this project the artists Ananke Asseff and Celeste Martinez. Buenos Aires Photo

bring together more than 30 galleries from seven countries in America and Europe. Will be open from 28 to 31 October, 13-21, in the Palais de Glace (Posadas 1725).


Lebenshon
Foundation Works in Bethlehem Romero Gunset Lebenshon
Foundation
LANDSCAPE Series Titled A - 3D, Belén Romero Gunset presents an unprecedented exhibition of paintings made during this year.

"Five years ago I am developing a series of landscape paintings where the engine is my reflection on the world. Pinto as ontological reflection.

and I feel disturbed by the mystery that holds each stone, cloud, tree, voice, shade, color. My inability to transcend my limiting language. Pinto

landscapes can remember, I see I think, build and imagine. Another way to be of reality that is not visible every day. "

The exhibition was inaugurated on Tuesday 19 October, Lebenshon Foundation (General Horn 238). Space

Tucumán
Marisa Blasco Elena Rossini and

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;\u0026lt;see sample>>>>

"The Language of Painting" is called the sample to women artists Marisa Elena Blasco Rossini and presented this month in space Tucumán.


Marisa

"Someone comes, not me, and declares:" I am interested in the language of painting. "

anyone, yes I am, thinks: "I am interested in Japanese gesture painting"

Someone who is my friend tells me: "The city is nature," I read Baudelaire.

Please understand: the speaker is unmoved, remained motionless during the course of his sentence, being careful not to make any gesture.

Consider: during the course of my work I have tried to give credibility to the painting, as did those who for one reason or another decided to become familiar with images Japanese and culture.

I remember: in my mapping, in your layer of veils. The painting is what matters.

just comes and announces: "I am interested in the language of painting '."

"The Language of Painting" will be open throughout the month of October, from 9 to 18 in Space Tucumán.

0 comments:

Post a Comment