Saturday, June 6, 2009

Handmade Truck Campers

What you see in UIO

Greetings

1. Photo of a car parked in the parking lot of Carolina, on Avenida Amazonas, near the intersection with Avenida República.
The image speaks for itself:


"is a hard"

2. The smooth asphalt of this town always surprises me, its streets paved like silk, especially in the street Brothers Pazmino, to no more than 2 blocks from the great national circus, forgiveness, mock legislature, or National Assembly. I hope Sunday race is not to meet gaps in these quantities:



And then, out of the two photos taken by my 5 and 6 June, and thinking and ready for Sunday. 15Km be not excessive, is not fatal, but there is always ticking and a whiff of gunpowder. It will be very nice, and very special people that I will q be lifted before 9 am to me, thanks.
I'll do the best you can, and enjoy the crowd of people who are that race.


Very good weekend.


Gandha

0 comments:

Post a Comment