Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Light Bulbs Power Surge

The soundtrack of my life ...


I love memes! This seems especially funny because in my mp3 Anything can happen! Would I go jajajajaja normal songs!

Here I go!

If your life were a movie, what would the soundtrack?

1. Open your library of audio and video player of choice (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Apply Shuffle or Random mode
3.
Press Play 4. For each question, respond with the song you hear
5. When you go to answer the question, press the Next button
6. Do not lie and do not pretend to be cool.
7. REGRÉSAMELO to see how it went. It's fun, it even seems sometimes divine conspiracy.

MY RESULTS: Initial
• Credits: Westlife - I lay my love on you (Awwww half strawberries started xD)
• Awakening: Bonny Cepeda - Hotel room 303 (OMG! LOL!)
• First Day of School: Armadillo with Caspa - Girl (Double Impakt Cover) (WTF! lol)
• In love: Voz Veis - Boiled kisses (Ayomío!! ♥)
• kiss scene: Oscar Athie - Photo (Changos! be that the kiss was thin, haggard, tired and disillusioned? O_o)
• fight song: No Doubt - Hey Baby! (Miarma!!)
• Alcohol: Duncan Sheik - Barely Breathing (But it was was sleeping: P)
• My Great Disruption: Aventura - When return (Ok. .. Thanks, Management O_o)
• mental Shockeo: Tito el Bambino - El Traa (JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)
• Song For Driving: Fernandito Villalona - Cama y table (Oh yes, and sing all gullet)
• Reconciliation: Sublime - Santeria (Guadafoc! jejejeje)
• Flashback: Chambao - Pasta to the coast (O_o Miarmazón)
• Marriage: The Parrots - Feast in the Streets (Damn is it that people will finally hold his head feels xD)
• Birth of My Daughter ( o): Miranda - Hola (LOL! so I figured the doctor delivers the baby and me telling me that, as Hi ♫ gonna ♫ ♫ That vulgar phrase with which I am presenting ♫)
• Paying Debts: The daughter of mariachi - A strange world (O_o!)
• Timing of final victory: Popy - Popy's Circus (Ok. .. This is not normal!)
• Death Scene: Juan Luis Guerra - Ay Mujer! (So \u200b\u200bcry my widowed? = /)
• funeral scene: Alejandro Sanz - has to be sin (Ok not understand! O_o)
• Final appropriations: My Chemical Romance - The Ghost Of You (An emo toquecillo to close xD)

definitely my mp3 jejejejeje nadita not normal ... Not yet exceeded the circus popy at the moment of triumph xDDDDDDDDDDDD

who wish to do so are invited to laugh a little while xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment